Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Are you interested in working for a family-friendly company, with excellent compensation and benefits? Looking for a place where you can grow your career, but still have work-life balance? Larson & Company CPA is currently seeking an experienced tax associate to join our growing practice. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with 5+ years of experience looking to enhance their tax career.
- Prepares Federal and Multistate tax returns for C Corporations, S Corporations, trusts and estates, individuals and partnerships
- Identifying tax planning and consulting opportunities
- Perform final technical review of other returns
- Maintaining contact with client personnel responsible for tax matters throughout the year; possessing a good knowledge of the client and the client’s business especially as related to tax matters
- Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously
- Supervise, coordinate, and review the work of tax associates
- Communicating directly with clients and serving as the primary point of contact
- Proactively communicating with other staff on status of projects and providing assistance needed
- Participating in our “Expectation Agreement” (personal evaluation program and bonus pool)
- Marketing the Firm’s services to current clients and potential clients
- Personal initiative, both in the way you work and in the way you interact with people
- Adaptability and follow-through
- Communicates effectively in a team environment with both clients and staff
- Excellent leadership and management qualities including the ability to train and help staff develop
- The ability to recognize and then satisfy needs (whether they be personal or professional, client-oriented or firm-oriented)
- Desire to grow individually and to spearhead efforts for firm growth
- Embraces change and growth and maintains a positive attitude during it
- 5+ years tax preparation experience in public accounting
- CPA licensure required
- Accounting Degree (BS/BA, MS/MA, MAcc/MBA)
- Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Successful candidates will receive a competitive wage commensurate with their experience.
- Larson & Company offers benefits including paying for the employee’s health insurance premiums, cafeteria plan, 401(k) Plan, cell phone and gym membership reimbursement, wellness program incentive and bonus incentives.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.