Tax Preparation and provisions
Helping Companies See the Big Picture
Our tax professionals can help guide your path.
Taxes should, and do, impact a significant number of your business and personal decisions. Because of this, having a solid understanding of your tax situation and the tax implications of your different financial decisions is key to minimizing tax consequences and obligations.
Tax planning is the best way to ensure you aren't stuck paying too much or too little tax when it's time to file your return. Our tax professionals have both the expertise and experience to guide you through the most efficient tax plan for you.
BIG 4 EXPERTISE WITH PERSONALIZED ATTENTION
TAX PROVISION AND REVIEW SERVICES
Tax provisions continue to be a leading cause of material weaknesses and restatements. Our tax provision preparation and review services can help minimize the potential exposures for your company.
At Larson & Company, our talented team of professionals are dedicated to providing you with the high-quality service you can expect from our many years of experience and expertise. We give you the service you need at a price that accommodates your company’s unique situation.
HIGHLY SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED IN TAX SERVICES:
- Over 55 years of combined experience and expertise
- Strong technical skills in tax and GAAP accounting knowledge
- ASC 740 / FAS 109 (tax provisions and accruals)
- FIN 48 (uncertain tax positions)
- FAS 123(R) (stock-based compensation)
- Specialized knowledge in the taxation of insurance companies and statutory accounting
- SSAP No. 101
- SSAP No. 10 R
- SSAP No. 10
- Minimization of exposures to material weaknesses and restatements
- Preparation of tax provisions
- Review of in-house prepared tax provisions
- Timely and accurate work
- Quarterly and annual preparation and reviews
- Preparation of tax footnotes and required disclosures