YEAR-END TAX PLANNING APPOINTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE
November 17, 2023
2023 is drawing to a close and tax benefits for this year will be gone before you know it. We invite you to schedule a tax planning appointment during the months of December and January to ensure you are in the best tax position possible. This will give you some added benefits for your 2023 filing, including:
- An estimate of your 2023 tax liability
- Knowing the tax bracket you will be in, giving you an idea of which year you want to report income and expenses
- Deciding whether to accelerate or postpone expenses
- Deciding whether to purchase needed equipment this year or next
- Deciding what kind of retirement contributions to make
To give you the best possible service, please send us electronically or mail in the following prior to your appointment:
- Copy of up-to-date QB file, or
- Summary of business revenue and expenses to date, personal information such as most recent paycheck stub, and any other information regarding your personal income and expenses
Larson & Company has both in person and virtual options to serve you in a convenient way and to best meet your needs.
- Clients are encouraged to send their information to their Larson & Company CPA either electronically or through the mail.
- Clients wishing to send their information electronically can request a secure link from their CPA where they can upload their information safely and securely.
- Clients do not need to meet with their CPA in person for year-end tax planning. Appointments can be done over the phone and will be billed at the same rate as in-person appointments.
Alternatively, we can also help with a year-end clean-up of your QuickBooks files with our accounting services department. These services are also available at our hourly billing rate, and the time required to perform these services is dependent upon the complexity of your QuickBooks records.
Please contact us today to schedule your appointment before December 31.