Location: Spanish Fork office, Spanish Fork, UT
A leading multi-office audit firm, Larson & Company, offers a family-friendly environment and competitive compensation, including excellent benefits for career focused individuals. We are currently seeking a staff auditor to join our growing audit practice. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to expand their financial statement audit experience.
- Performing audits for a diverse array of clients
- Minimum 2-4 weeks travel per year, more if interested
- Being forward thinking, positive, and industrious
- Responsible for their own area of work and assists the staff in answering questions and training of interns
- Prepare simple full disclosure financial statements
- Communicates effectively with clients in gathering audit evidence independently
- Participating in our “Expectation Agreement” (personal evaluation program and bonus pool)
- Marketing the firm’s services with current clients and potential clients
- Personal initiative, both in the way you work and in the way you interact with people
- Adaptability and follow-through
- Communicates effectively in a team environment
- The ability to recognize and then satisfy needs (whether they be personal or professional, client-oriented or firm-oriented)
- Desire to grow individually and to spearhead efforts for firm growth
- Embraces change and growth and maintains a positive attitude during it
- 1-2 years financial statement audit experience in public accounting required
- CPA licensure preferred, but not required
- Accounting Degree (BS/BA, MS/MA, MAcc/MBA)
- Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Successful candidates will receive a competitive wage commensurate with their experience.
- Larson & Company offers benefits including paying for the employee’s as well as a portion of dependents health insurance, cafeteria plan, 401(k) Plan, and bonus incentives.
- Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.