A leading multi-office audit firm, Larson & Company, offers a family-friendly environment and competitive compensation, including excellent benefits for career focused individuals. We are currently seeking a staff auditor to join our growing audit practice. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to begin or even expand their financial statement audit experience.
• Performing audits for a diverse array of clients
• Out-of-state travel of 2-4 weeks per year is required
• Being forward thinking, positive, and industrious
• Responsible for their own area of work and assists the staff in answering questions and training of interns
• Prepare simple full disclosure financial statements
• Communicates effectively with clients in gathering audit evidence independently
• Participating in our “Expectation Agreement” (personal evaluation program and bonus pool)
• Marketing the firm’s services with current clients and potential clients
• Personal initiative, both in the way you work and in the way you interact with people
• Adaptability and follow-through
• Communicates effectively in a team environment
• The ability to recognize and then satisfy needs (whether they be personal or professional, client-oriented or firm-oriented)
• Desire to grow individually and to spearhead efforts for firm growth
• Embraces change and growth and maintains a positive attitude during it
• Financial statement audit experience in public accounting preferred
• CPA licensure preferred, but not required
• Accounting Degree (BS/BA, MS/MA, MAcc/MBA)
• Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Successful candidates will receive a competitive wage commensurate with their experience.
• Larson & Company offers benefits including paying for the employee’s as well as a portion of dependents health insurance, cafeteria plan, 401(k) Plan, and bonus incentives.
• Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.