Location: Spanish Fork, UT
A leading multi-office audit firm, Larson & Company, offers a family-friendly environment and competitive compensation for career focused individuals. We are currently seeking an experienced auditor to join our growing audit practice. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with 2-4 years of financial statement audit experience.
- Performing audits for a diverse array of clients
- Out-of-state travel of 2-4 weeks per year is required
- Being forward thinking, positive, and industrious
- Responsible for their own area of work as well as training and answering questions of interns and new staff
- Prepare simple full disclosure financial statements
- Communicate effectively with clients in gathering audit evidence independently
- Participating in our “Expectation Agreement” (personal evaluation program and bonus pool)
- Marketing the firm’s services with current clients and potential clients
- Personal initiative, both in the way you work and in the way you interact with people
- Adaptability and follow-through
- Communicates effectively in a team environment with both clients and staff
- The ability to recognize and then satisfy needs (whether they be personal or professional, client-oriented or firm-oriented)
- Desire to grow individually and to spearhead efforts for firm growth
- Embraces change and growth and maintains a positive attitude during it
- 2-4 years financial statement audit experience in public accounting (if you have 1-2 yrs experience, please apply for our staff auditor position listed on our website)
- Working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- CPA licensure strongly preferred
- Accounting Degree (BS/BA, MS/MA, MAcc/MBA)
- Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Successful candidates will receive a competitive wage commensurate with their experience
- Larson & Company offers amazing benefits including paying for the employee’s health insurance premiums as well as a portion of the family coverage, cafeteria plan, 401(k) Plan, wellness program incentives, and bonus incentives.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.