Recent financial reporting changes will impact your nonprofit organization, including changes to the financial statement model, changes to revenue recognition requirements, and changes to requirements for reporting in the State of Utah. We can give you the knowledge you need to successfully implement these changes! Our nonprofit team will be holding a free seminar at the Junior League of Salt Lake on Thursday, October 29 from 9-11:30 am. RSVP to email@example.com by October 27 to reserve a seat.
- Tax Reform Viewpoint: Meals and Entertainment
- Don’t overlook record-keeping for your business
- Year-end planning: Considerations for those about to get married
- Retirees Urged to Use Withholding Calculator to Estimate Tax Liability and Avoid Penalty
- Year-end tax planning: Last chance to unwind 2017 IRA-to-ROTH IRA conversions