Recent financial reporting changes will impact your nonprofit organization, including changes to the financial statement model, changes to revenue recognition requirements, and changes to requirements for reporting in the State of Utah. We can give you the knowledge you need to successfully implement these changes! Our nonprofit team will be holding a free seminar at the Junior League of Salt Lake on Thursday, October 29 from 9-11:30 am. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27 to reserve a seat.
- Recent SSAP Adoptions from the 2018 NAIC Fall Planning Meeting
- What’s New for 2019: A Roundup of Tax Changes Going Into Effect This Year — Part II
- Ready or Not, Private Companies Must Follow New Revenue Rules in 2019
- Interim Guidance on TCJA Changes to Qualified Transportation Fringe Parking Expense Rules
- Tax Reform Brings Changes to Qualified Moving Expenses