Location: Spanish Fork, UT
Are you looking for an excellent Accounting position located in southern Utah County? Are you interested in working for a family-friendly company, with excellent compensation and benefits? Larson & Company is currently seeking an experienced tax associate to join our growing practice. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with 3-5 years experience looking enhance their tax career.
• Prepares Federal and Multistate tax returns for C Corporations, S Corporations, trusts and estates, individuals and partnerships
• Identifying tax planning and consulting opportunities
• Maintaining contact with client personnel responsible for tax matters throughout the year; possessing a good knowledge of the client and the client’s business especially as related to tax matters
• Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously
• Communicating directly with clients and serving as the primary point of contact
• Proactively communicating with other staff on status of projects and providing assistance needed
• Personal initiative, both in the way you work and in the way you interact with people
• Adaptability and follow-through
• Communicates effectively in a team environment
• The ability to recognize and then satisfy needs (whether they be personal or professional, client-oriented or firm-oriented)
• Desire to grow individually and to spearhead efforts for firm growth
• Embraces change and growth and maintains a positive attitude during it
• 3-5 years tax preparation experience in public accounting
• CPA licensure required
• Accounting Degree (BS/BA, MS/MA, MAcc/MBA)
• Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Successful candidates will receive a competitive wage commensurate with their experience.
• Larson & Company offers benefits including paying for the employee’s as well as a portion of dependents health insurance, cafeteria plan, 401(k) Plan, and bonus incentives.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.